Passionate trainees who wish to pursue a PhD program abroad are being provided an incredible chance moneyed by the University of Copenhagen in the type of International PhD Fellowships in Epitope.
The fellowship is open to international candidates who want to carry out a PhD degree program in the field of Immunology and Microbiology and will belong of the continuous task primarily concentrated on malaria and its vaccine.
Marvellous chance for trainees to get benefitted in Denmark.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen, a public research study university that is ranked amongst the leading public universities in Copenhagen and is likewise ranked 76 th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 holds an objective to provide globally leading mentor and research study which make it possible for Denmark to end up being extremely proficient at developing worth with IT.
Why pick the Universityof Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is the biggest university in Denmark with an international environment and reach. It uses the trainees help with admission, real estate, trainee counselling etc and in addition uses orientation programs consisting of numerous gatherings.
ApplicationDeadline: May23, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: 27,780 DKK
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All international entrants are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: PhD program in Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences in the field of malaria vaccine advancement at Department of Immunology and Microbiology are qualified.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should compose a PhD thesis on the premises of their task.
- Candidates needs to be accepted in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates should use to the university through its online a by developing an account and finishing the application procedure. They are needed to send the application type
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send the following files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language abilities and other abilities appropriate for the position
- Masterof Science diploma and records of records. If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager will do
- Publication list (if possible)
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should examine and satisfy the admission standards to be confessed at UCH for the fellowship.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should send ratings of the following English language efficiency:
- IELTS– 6.5
- TOEFL IBT– 83
- TOEFL PBT– 560
- CAE– Passed at level C1 or C2
- CambridgeProficiency– Passed at level C1 or C2
The effectively chosen candidates will be supplied with a PhD Fellowship at the University of Copenhagen with an income variety beginning at 27,780 DKK/ approx. 3,730 EUR and a pension plan also. These figures likewise stand flexible.