Do you wish to study in Denmark? If yes, then do not miss out on the chance to obtain the International PhD Fellowships in Food Biotechnology used by the University of Copenhagen.
ThePhD position intends to check out the possible to launch and draw out seed storage proteins in a moderate, regulated, and sustainable method by utilizing enzymatic approaches influenced by the pea plant’s system to set in motion the storage proteins throughout germination.
Nice deal for gifted international trainees to get financial backing for PhD research study.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark It uses more than 200 scholastic research studies programs in numerous fields, consisting of health sciences, liberal arts, law, life sciences, and so on
Why select the Universityof Copenhagen? The university is committed to supplying research-based education at the greatest scholastic level. Here, trainees will have the chance to advance their international profession as part of a first-rate research study group.
ApplicationDeadline: The due date for applications is the 27 th of January 2022.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Food Science
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,87140 each month
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD program in Microbial Interactions
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified for the routine PhD program, you need to have finished a degree program, comparable to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) associated to the discipline of the task, e.g. biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology or bioengineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested prospects need to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University ofCopenhagen After being registered, candidates can finish the online application type for this award.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates need to send all the following files:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Your inspiration for getting the particular PhD task
- Curriculum vitae consisting of details about your education, experience, language abilities, and other abilities pertinent for the position
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and records of records in the initial language, consisting of a licensed English translation if released in another language than English orDanish If not finished, a certified/signed copy of a current records of records or a composed declaration from the organization or manager is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Reference letters (if offered)
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to abide by the official requirements of the PhD program
- LanguageRequirement: Documentationof English level can, for example, be recorded by an exceptional IELTS or TOEFL test.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen will offer an income variety beginning at DKK 27,87140 each month incl. PhD supplement (1Oct 2021 level).