Applicants are welcomed to end up being part of the Victor H. Loewenstein InternationalScholarship provided by the University of Edinburgh for the scholastic year 2020-2021 The financing program is offered for trainees from outside the UK.
Thescholarship motivates trainees who wish to start an MBA degree program at the University of Edinburgh Business School in the United Kingdom.
Wonderful chance for international trainees to study in the UK.
Foundedin 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities that provide different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international trainees. It has actually divided into 3 colleges, which jointly host 21 schools.
Why research study at the Universityof Edinburgh? Theuniversity provides prospects with abilities and understanding to prepare for their future profession and effectively shift from trainee into expert. Here trainees will have a variety of methods to study, from on-campus taught programs to online part-time research study.
ApplicationDeadline: May 8, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh Business School
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: MBA
- Award: ₤ 5,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships (other than the UK).
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Master of Business Administration degree program.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a UK top-notch or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or a comparable abroad credentials.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a supervisory function.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to be gotten in this financing program, then you are suggested to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the University of Edinburgh BusinessSchool After you have actually gotten a deal (conditional or genuine) from the university, you need to send an online application for the chance
- SupportingDocuments: For supporting your application, you are needed to recognize the MBA program you have actually looked for, provide your special username (UUN), and declarations supporting your application describing your certifications, work experience & goals.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates need to examine the entry requirementsof the program.
- LanguageRequirement: If your education has actually not been performed in the English language, you will be anticipated to show proof of a sufficient level of English efficiency. For more info go through the English language requirements page.
TheUniversity of Edinburgh Business School will supply a scholarship of ₤ 5,000 for international trainees pursuing a full-time MBA program.