Scholarships provide trainees with a chance to be informed. Therefore, the University of Leeds is offering Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship in the UK for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The academic award is created to support exceptional international trainees who wish to begin a PhD degree program at the University of Leeds.
Golden possibility for abroad trainees to study in the UK.
TheUniversity of Leeds is a university that performs public research study in Leeds, West Yorkshire,England The Yorkshire College of Science was developed in1874 In 1884 he combined and was relabelled Yorkshire College (developed in 1831).
Why research study at the Universityof Leeds? The university is the 5th biggest university in Great Britain, with 36,250 trainees (out of 169). From 2006 to now, the number of applications got has actually regularly been ranked amongst the Top 5 in the UK.
ApplicationDeadline: March31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Politics and International Studies
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Numberof Award s: 1
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in politics of global challenges.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Must have a very first or upper 2nd class British Bachelors Honours degree (or comparable) in a pertinent discipline.
- Must have (or mean to have) a Merit or Distinction- level master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to make an application for the grant, candidates should need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Students are needed to send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with their application.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students are needed to send previous year’s degrees or certificates with an outstanding scholastic outcome.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should have an IELTS of 6.5 general with a minimum of 6.0 in each part (reading, composing, listening, and speaking) or equivalent is the minimum English language entry requirement for research study postgraduate research study. To hold true, the examination should be taken within 2 years of the course’s start date.
TheUniversity of Leeds will supply wage as an award to the deserving impressive international trainees.