If you wish to begin your research study profession with an academic fund in the UK, you can use for the Novo Nordisk PhDStudentships at the University ofLeicester The program is moneyed by Novo Nordisk for the session 2020/2021
The studentship supports interested UK and EU students who wish to perform a research study program at the Department of HealthSciences This PhD job will carry out a series of epidemiological analyses of the Hypoglycaemia Assessment Tool (HAT) research study database.
Amazing chance for exceptional students to get financing for their education in the UK.
Founded in 1921, the University of Leicester has actually been rewarded with luxury scores for mentor quality over the previous thirteen years. It is a leading university devoted to worldwide quality, world-changing research study, and high quality, inspiring mentor.
Why would you like to study at the Universityof Leicester? Leicester supplies ingenious and useful courses over a range of disciplines and they have a dynamic research study culture. It likewise provides numerous paths for profession development and expert advancement for the students.
ApplicationDeadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Departmen t: Department of Health Sciences
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Annual stipend+ tuition cost waiver+ research study training assistance grant
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the Department of Health Sciences.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, students need to need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 in a pertinent topic or abroad equivalent in a pertinent topic.
- An MSc in Medical Statistics or Epidemiology or associated topic is preferable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the studentships, prospects need to need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University ofLeicester After being signed up, prospects will utilize the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page. In the financing area of the application please show you want to be thought about for the TM65001 Zaccardi _NovoStudentship. In the proposition area please supply the name of the managers and job title.
- SupportingDocuments: With the application, please consist of: CV, individual declaration, degree certificates, and records of research study currently finished and if possible records to date of research study presently being carried out.
- AdmissionRequirements:For taking admission, students are needed to satisfy the entry requirementsof their picked program.
- LanguageRequirement: Provide proof of English language efficiency if appropriate.
TheUniversity of Leicester will supply the following advantages:
- An yearly stipend at UKRI rates (presently ₤15,285 annually).
- Tuition cost waiver at UK/EU rates.
- Research training assistance grant (consisting of travel allowance of ₤ 2,500 annually for 3 years).