Applications are invited for University of Waikato and Institute of Healthy Ageing PhD Scholarship. The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens and permanent inhabitants, and global students.
The Institute of Healthy Ageing (IHA) premiered in November 2013 as a collaboration between Waikato District Health Board, the University of Auckland and the University of Waikato (UoW) to tackle difficulties connected with New Zealand’s ageing population.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible for pursuing post-graduate (research).
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: Up to $22,000 pa domestic tuition costs for up to 3 years
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility: To be qualified, candidates should:
- Be intending to enrol full time in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the University of Waikato in 2017; and
- Have finished, or be nearing completion of, a Honours or Masters diploma in a field that aligns with all the research pursuits of the Institute of Healthy Ageing such as; Psychology, Health Science, Social Science, Management.
Nationality: The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens and permanent inhabitants and global pupils.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have prior diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are typically needed to offer proof of proficiency in English at the higher level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications for the Scholarship have to be submitted on the approved on the web kind. Candidates should also submit a Application to Enrol in the PhD programme in the University of Waikato preceding to the Scholarship closing day to be able to be qualified for consideration for this Scholarship. Candidates must include with their Scholarship software:
- A Personal Statement (the template may be downloaded from your online Scholarship form); and
- Two educational references, one of which should be from both your
- Proposed PhD Chief Supervisor or a member of the educational personnel in the institution where you acquired the qualification that defines your eligibility to enter the PhD programme
Application Deadline: The program deadline is July 14, 2017.