University of New South Wales grants UNSW Scientia Research Fellowship to exceptional Australian pupils. The University supplies up to forty fellowships to pursue research in diverse subjects in Australia.
These fellowships plan to attract and keep the greatest research performers on a trajectory to being especial research leaders and mentors.
UNSW Australia is a research-intensive university rated in the world’s top 50 universities (QS ranks 2016). Our Sydney campus is home to 55,000 pupils from over 120 nations. We aspire to be Australia’s international university.
Course Level: These fellowships are offered to pursue research.
Study Subject: These fellowships are granted in Indigenous Researchers, Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine (STEMM) areas and Interdisciplinary Research.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Fellowships will supply a pathway to continuing academic appointment for appointees not already on a continuing appointment.
- There will even be a development and cooperation support bundle of $20,000 to $40,000 per annum and accessibility to a distinctive array of development opportunities across research, teaching and learning and leadership and involvement important to career phase.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to forty fellowships can be found.
Scholarship could be considered in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the next place for the scholarship:
- Internal continuing, fixed term or casual UNSW staff
- Applicants who aren’t presently in paid employment at UNSW
- Applicants must hold a doctoral qualification during the period of program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be doctorate.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through the web chip.
- Applications have to be produced via the UNSW Scientia Fellowship Application Portal. Once commenced, it will be likely to save an application and return to it, prior to entry.
- Applications which are incomplete, or don’t follow page, formatting, and content requirements WOn’t be looked at.
- Prior to commencing an application, please notice the list below summarizes the primary advice needed:
- A statement summarizing how a planned research aligns with UNSW research precedence, in one or more of the nominated areas of research focus
- The names of three possible research collaborators in the section of your research proposal at UNSW. Additional names might be contained in the body of the application. It isn’t a prerequisite to get hold of the possible collaborators before submitting the application
- Contact details of three outside academic referees the applicant wants to nominate
- A statement summarizing how they align with UNSW’s 2025 Strategy in the aspects of academic superiority, international impact and/or societal involvement
- A statement showing how they fulfill the “research excellence” standards, supplying evidence in accordance using the Australian Research Council’s Research Opportunity and Performance Evidence Guidelines
- A research proposal summarizing the quality, value and innovation of the planned research
- An announcement of preceding and present financing allowed in addition to a statement of other capital requests presently under consideration
- If an application is being made under among the three tactical goals (Indigenous researchers, interdisciplinary research or girls in ROOT subjects), added advice could be requested.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is JJuly 10 2017.