UPSCbuddy is offering a fantastic programme for gifted students in India The programme is open for the scholastic year 2020-21
Theprogramme intends to support students who are going to participate in the Pre-university or 12 th-grade at any host university.
Amazing chance that will assist Indian students with research study expense.
Why should you use for this programme? They aim to help students in their finding out procedure right from school level to graduation. They likewise assist students attain a mutual understanding of standard ideas, offer extensive details on numerous tests.
ApplicationDeadline: December31, 2020
- University or Organization: UPSCbuddy
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Pre-university or 12 th-grade
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Award s: One
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken inIndia
- EligibleCountries: India
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Pre-university or 12 th-grade in any discipline.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- College or university students from identified universities are welcome to use.
- Candidate needs to have a tested and constant scholastic record throughout.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates require to send a well-documented essay of minimum 1500 words on the subject “Global changes and transformation due to COVID-19 pandemic” and e-mail to [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Candidate need to have legitimate qualifications and files for self-identification, essential individual information with your right contact details.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants should have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should need to excel in composed and spoken the English language.
One grand winner will get the program grant quantity of $1000 from UPSCbuddy to cover their research study costs, consisting of tuition charge, book charge, hostel/boarding charge, mess charges and other various charges for the present scholastic year 2020-2021