TheUniversity of Queensland excitedly waits for applications from trainees around the world for its PhD program in Australia This grant is open for the scholastic year 2021/2022
The studentship program looks for to motivate certified domestic and international candidates who wish to pursue a PhD degree in Social Services at the University of Queensland.
QueenslandInstitution is Australia’s fifth-oldest public university, having actually been developed in1909 It uses comprehensive therapy services and orientation programs to make sure that trainees have the best possible scholastic experience.
Why research study at the University of Queensland? The university puts a strong focus on mentor quality and offers trainees with extra nationwide mentor rewards. During their time at UQ, trainees can get hands-on experience in the sector through internships and courses.
ApplicationDeadline: August 3, 2021
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Higher Degree by Research
- Awards: $31,000 per year
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International and Australian trainees
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research in Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Decision Making (ADM) in Social Services
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research study master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an authorized university with a minimum of honours class IIAor equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with a total grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, that includes appropriate research study experience, authorized by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (a minimum of one year full-time or comparable) with a total grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with shown research study experience comparable to honours class IIA will be thought about on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of appropriate research study experience, consisting of research study publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For belonging of the program, plaintiffs should take admission to a greater degree by research study coursework at theuniversity After taking affirmation, you will be thought about for the grant.
- SupportingDocuments: The following files are needed to support the application: scholastic CV, scholastic records, award certificates/testamurs, proof of English language efficiency, a copy of passport, and contact information from 2 referees.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, please examine the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to achieve the English language requirements of the university.
TheUniversity of Queensland will supply the award quantity of $31,000 per year (indexed every year) to the effective prospects.