TheCardiff University welcomes applications for Ursula HenriquesScholarships These scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship without constraints (UK/EUand International).
TheSchool of English, Communication and Philosophy is a big multi-disciplinary school which has a vibrant and extremely effective research study culture.
Applicantsfor whom English is not the mother tongue will be needed to have English language efficiency at IELTS 7.5 level with a minimum of 7.0 in each sub rating for entry onto the PhD, and a general rating of 7.0 level with a minimum of 6.5 in each sub rating for entry into the MA.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate taught and postgraduate research study program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: In January 2001 Cardiff University got a present of ₤100,000 from Professor Henriques (1914– 2008), a previous member of personnel in the Department of History and Welsh History, University College Cardiff.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK/EU and International students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to:
Have accepted Cardiff University as their company option organization by 31 May 2018
Be starting their program of research study in the 2018-19 session
Beholding a genuine or conditional deal
Be self-funding and not be in invoice of other significant award
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants for whom English is not the mother tongue will be needed to have English language efficiency at IELTS 7.5 level with a minimum of 7.0 in each sub rating for entry onto the PhD, and a general rating of 7.0 level with a minimum of 6.5 in each sub rating for entry into the MA.
How to Apply:
Theapplication type can be gotten by e-mail. Completed kinds need to be returned digitally to the School Postgraduate Office.