TheUSINDO is pleased to reveal Edward E. Masters Fellowship for the year2019 This fellowship is granted to extremely certified KEMLU junior or mid-career diplomats for programs of research study start in Fall 2019.
TheUSINDO Edward E. Masters Fellowship Program supports graduate-level education in the United States for future leaders of the Indonesian Government.
USINDO wased established in 1994 by Indonesians and Americans who had experience in both nations and who saw the requirement for a company that would boost the understanding of Indonesia and the United States in each other’s nation and deepen the relationship in between the 2 nations and their individuals. The Society is included in the District of Columbia and is a tax-exempt charitable and instructional company as explained in Section 501( c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 5, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in International Relations and International Law at prominent universities in the UnitedStates As of 2015, the qualified disciplines likewise consist of Public Policy, Environmental Studies, and Economics.
- ScholarshipAward: These awards full-tuition scholarships and the living stipend.
- Nationality: This fellowship is offered for Indonesian trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered for Indonesian trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
USINDO is now looking for applications from extremely certified KEMLU junior or mid-career diplomats for the programs of research study start in Fall2019 Coordinators at Pusdiklat and USINDO supply assistance for those prospects accepted into the fellowship to choose and use to schools, accept university provides, procedure visas, and deal with any problems that might occur through the period of their research studies.
Interested candidates ought to keep in mind that minimum requirements are rather versatile. If a prospect does not attain the minimum requirement in one area of the application however is really strong in others, this will be thought about throughout the choice procedure. Candidates must not be hindered from using due to the fact that they do not fulfill quantitative minimums laid out in the application.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Conditional prospects start preparatory coursework for the TOEFL and GRE, as required, which is collaborated byPusdiklat Candidates must take the TOEFL and GRE throughout this duration, after finishing the preparatory course.
Conditional prospects ought to dedicate as much time as possible preparing for the GRE and TOEFL evaluations to optimize their rating outcomes and prepare competitive applications for graduate programs. It is the obligation of prospects to guarantee tests are taken early enough to be sent to their schools of option by the application due date.
How to Apply: Applicationsfor the 2019 Intake are due by means of e-mail to Mr Herry Hotma (at admin.dskld-at-kemlu. go.id) at Pusdiklat no behind 5 September 2018 at 17: 00 WIB.
Late applications, consisting of suggestion letters, will not be accepted. It is the obligation of each candidate to guarantee his/her suggestion letters are gotten prior to the due date.
Applications should consist of the following to be thought about total unless otherwise kept in mind:
- Edward E. Masters Application: Theapplication can be downloaded from the USINDO site.
- Two(2) suggestion letters: Recommendation letters ought to not be sent straight by candidates. Letters needs to be sent by means of e-mail by the recommender straight to Pusdiklat at dskld-at-kemlu. go.id. Letters needs to be from one scholastic and one expert source utilizing the USINDO Letter of Recommendation Form offered at https://goo.gl/Tmycms.
- Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or another English language test: A minimum rating of 575 or equivalent is needed to be thought about for the program and participated in the TOEFL preparatory course. Applicants can send a minimum 2 years of ages ended TOEFL or TOEFLTest But, picked prospects will be needed to attain a minimum of 600 or comparable following the preparatory course to end up being an Edward E. Masters Fellow.
- Results from GRE Should you currently have one, please send your GRE outcomes. Conditional prospects without a previous GRE outcome will be needed to take the test following the GRE preparatory course. Selected prospects will be needed to attain minimum ratings as shown listed below following the preparatory course to end up being an Edward E. Masters Fellow.
- Transcriptsfor all university- level work: Unofficial records will be sufficient for thisapplication Selected conditional prospects will be needed to send main records.
- Academic composing sample: Writing samples should be sent in English, disappear than 900 words in length, composed individually (i.e. not a group paper, or with support), and analytical.
- Personal declaration: Personal declarations should be sent in English and disappear than 600 words in length. Your individual declaration ought to mention plainly your factors for pursuing college in the United States, and go over the expert, scholastic and individual experiences that have actually most added to your desire to study worldwide affairs, exactly what you want to study and why, your profession aspirations, and how your program of research study associates with them.
- CurriculumVitae (CV) or Resume: CVs or resumes should consist of position and task description, such as duties and achievements at each profession, along with the length of work.