InternationalCollege of the University of Science and Technology of China (ICUSTC) is delighted to reveal the USTC Fellowships for Undergraduate programs. Applications for all international students are open for the scholastic year 2022-2023
The fellowship program is specifically been arranged for undergraduate students that come in from foreign nations. The fellowship will cover tuition charges, medical insurance coverage, lodging aid, and a month-to-month stipend.
Establishedin 2017, the International College of the University of Science and Technology of China is a school established for international students atUSTC It is kept in mind for its sophisticated science and high innovation programs, special management research studies, and well-tailored disciplines in the liberal arts.
Why pick to study at the ICUSTC? The international college at the University of Science and Technology of China shares the exact same track record of being the secret university like the University and delights in a position amongst the leading public universities in the country.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications will open on November 1, 2021 and close on 15 th March 2022
- University or Organization: InternationalCollege of the University of Science and Technology of China
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: UndergraduateFellowship
- Award: Tuition cost, regular monthly stipend, thorough medical insurance coverage, a month-to-month stipend of 2,500 RMB, and lodging aid
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- EligibleCountries: All non-Chinese students are qualified to use. Citizens of China, HongKong, Macau, andTaiwan are likewise qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs provided at ICUSTC can be used for.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates need to be in excellent physical and psychological health.
- The candidates need to have accomplished level 5 on the HSK test.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are needed to log in to the university website to send their admission and applications. The candidates pick the fellowship that they wish to use for.
- SupportingDocuments: The students are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Applicationfor international students
- Photocopy of passport
- Notarized copies of secondary school graduation certificate and records
- Recommendation letter from secondary school
- ForeignerPhysical Examination Form
- GuardianStatementfor Under 18 candidates
- AdmissionRequirements: Students require to send all needed files either in Chinese or English language.
- LanguageRequirement: The students need to supply evidence of English language efficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS ratings, or evidence of studying at a high school where the mentor language is English or HSK level 5 is needed.
Theuniversity will supply the picked students will be supplied tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, a month-to-month stipend of 2,500 RMB, and lodging aid towards the undergraduate research study program.