TheStatus Bureau is happy to provide the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship to motivate undergrads presently pursuing a marketing or interactions associated classification. International and Canadian trainees are qualified to make an application for this trainees.
TheStatus Bureau is granting a scholarship every term. Scholarship receivers will get a cheque in the quantity of CAD $500
We wish to assist spend for their education so more determined people can pursue terrific chances in the digital marketing field.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August15 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue an undergraduate program
- StudySubject: Scholarship is readily available for all subject
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship receivers will get a cheque in the quantity of CAD $500
- Nationality: Canadian and global trainees
- Number of Scholarships: Number is not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Canadian and global trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements: Must be presently registered at a recognized college or university in the Greater Vancouver location.
- Proof of enrolment upon demand.
- Open to both global and domestic trainees.
- One entry per trainee per term is allowed.
- Winners are not qualified to re-apply.
- All composing need to be initial– any technique that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners want to have their story included on The Status Bureau site, social networks profiles or other online homes.
Applicants whose main language is not English, or whose previous education was performed in another language, need to send proof of acceptable conclusion of a standardized English test. The minimum appropriate test ratings are: TOEFL 93 with a minimum of 20 in each classification (Internet- based test); or TOEFL 580 and TWE 5 (paper-based test); or IELTS (the scholastic not the basic test) with a 7.0 general band rating and a minimum of 6.5 in any area; and Pearson Test of Academic English (PTE Academic) with a minimum general rating of 63, and a minimum of 65 in speaking and writing.
How to Apply: Write a 500 to the 1,000- word digital marketing technique for a services or product of your option
tip: begin with your analysis, suggestions and reasoning, then an execution strategy
- Email your file to [email protected] by August15 th at midnight, Pacific Standard Time.
- Please include your complete name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and the name of the university you are participating in. Documents needs to be sent out in Microsoft Word or PDF, utilizing the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship