Take this possibility to get experience and training in the health sector abroad by using for the Vascular and Interventional Radiology(VIR) Fellowships at Singapore General Hospital for the scholastic year 2021-2022
International students who want to get experience in the Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the Singapore General Hospital are qualified to obtain the fellowship. The fellowship consists of training, medical activities, and assessment of the exact same together with a month-to-month stipend.
Grab this fantastic chance and get monetary support in Singapore.
TheSingapore General Hospital is a tertiary recommendation medical facility in Singapore that intends to be an international centre of quality for advanced medical abilities training in allied health and provide ingenious and quality advanced medical abilities training for allied health experts to boost the requirement of client care and credibility of SGH as a prominent medical organization.
Why should you use for this program? Singapore General medical facility offers a competitive compensation and detailed advantages program for a high carrying out and determined labor force as they add to the Hospital’s objective and objectives. It has actually even more developed a strong culture of gratitude, supplying benefits and acknowledgment for staff members through other significant methods, such as awards and gratitude occasions to verify the efforts of the people and groups. The personnel at Singapore General medical facility takes pleasure in the very best base pay, rewards and allowances.
ApplicationDeadline: 31 st July, 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore General Hospital
- Department: Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- CourseLevel: Fellowship
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: 3
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from all international nations consisting of ASEAN member nations are qualified.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Fellowship programs in the field of Vascular and Interventional Radiology are qualified.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should have 5 years radiology residency training or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to use online on the site of the medical facility and total the procedure.To use for the fellowship, the candidates are needed to send out the following files to [email protected] within 3 days of the submission of the online application.
- SupportingDocuments: The candidates should send the following files:
- Education/MedicalQualification info
- BasicMedical Degree
- PostgraduateMedical/ Other Degree/ Fellowship
- Past/ Present Employment Information
- ClinicalPosting History
- Information on other Residency/ Postgraduate consultations (in between Houseman/ Internship posts and the present position)
- Information of Professional Referees
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should have a postgraduate medical credentials in Radiology e.g. FRCR, MMed or comparable to be accepted for the fellowship.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should have shown proficiency in English per Singapore Medical Council’s requirements for medical fellowship to be accepted.
The medical facility will offer the chosen prospect a fellowship of 12 months in the Department of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (DVIR) in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) with a month-to-month stipend.