TheViber Mobile Technology provides 3 $1,000 scholarships to higher-education registered trainees. These scholarships are offered specifically for the trainees of USA on the basis of competitors.
The goal of the scholarships is to assist the next generation reach their capacity.
Viber is a cross-platform immediate messaging and voice over IP (VoIP) application run by Japanese international business.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are offered for college students.
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the fields used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Each of 3 receivers will get a one-time $1,000scholarship.
- Nationality: U.S.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants should be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Legal Residents of the United States
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill following requirements:
- Employees of Viber Media, its moms and dads, affiliates, and subsidiaries, taking part marketing and promo firms, and reward providers (and members of their instant household and/or those living in the exact same home of each such worker) are not qualified.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, elders, and college students: Applicants should be registered at a recognized college or university throughout the 2017-2018 scholastic academic year.
- Applicants can use through e-mail.
How to Apply:.
- Please conserve your essay as a Word file and email it to scholarships-at-viber. com.
- Please title your e-mail “Viber Scholarship Submission – Last Name, First Name.”
- Please consist of a 50-100 word individual intro with your submission. Your introduction/bio might be released on Viber’s blog site or social networks platforms in addition to your essay.
- Note that scholarship winners will be needed to offer evidence of recognition and present registration in a recognized organization as explained in the eligibility area listed below.