Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Robert Gordon University is open alone for international (non-UK) students beginning a full time undergraduate class in 2017-2018. The scholarship can be obtained in all of the fields of study provided by the University.
Robert Gordon University, generally called RGU, is a public university in the town of Aberdeen, Scotland. Robert Gordon University is among the top UK universities for postgraduate employability.
The University has constantly focused on giving instruction that prepares pupils for the professional world. Robert Gordon University comes with an international standing for supplying high quality instruction right through from undergraduate to postgraduate and PhD degree, alongside high quality classes to support continuing professional and private development.
Course Level: The scholarship is accessible for the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is given in the areas supplied by the University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover full tuition fee for the initial year of study.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship may be chosen in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the next area for the scholarship:
- Have received an offer and picked RGU as their business choice for any full time undergraduate programme.
- Hold or be prepared to attain three A-levels at level A (or comparable qualifications).
- Be classed by the University as a global fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-financed pupil.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have preceding year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the mandatory language proficiency prerequisites of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can implement via e-mail.
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to emphasize why they need to be considered for the award.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017