TheTeesside University is welcoming applications for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for trainees registering in January2019 This scholarship is readily available for International trainees to study undergraduate in addition to postgraduate program.
This prominent scholarship will identify applications from impressive global trainees registering at Teesside University for the very first time, who can show their abilities and dedication to ending up being future international leaders.
TeessideUniversity produces and uses understanding that adds to the financial, social and cultural success of trainees, partners and the neighborhoods we serve. Through education enhanced by research study, development, and engagement with service and the occupations, we change lives and economies.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November16, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programs.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to discover any of the courses provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: A one-off payment of ₤3000, assigned as a cost waiver in the very first year of research study. Limited variety of scholarships readily available.
- Nationality: These scholarships are readily available for International trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are readily available for International trainees.
EntranceRequirements: In order to be qualified to look for the respected Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be a global fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree deal holder, registering for the very first time at Teesside University
• Have been provided a location to research study at Teesside University, beginning your program in January 2019
• Submit an application for factor to consider.
Please note: TheVice-Chancellor’s Scholarship might not be utilized in combination with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On perk. Successful candidates might still get the ₤500 discount rate for early payment of their charges.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: To research study at a British university, you require a high level of English to compose scholastic essays and reports, listen to lectures and remember, sum up scholastic texts, offer scholastic discussions and participate in conversations and workshops.
If your English language abilities are not at the needed level, we have a series of courses for you prior to you begin your scholastic program. They will assist construct your self-confidence utilizing English in the class and in your social life. They will likewise assist you to learn more about the University and city, adjust to life in the UK and make buddies prior to you begin your program.
How to Apply: ApplicationProcess:
You are needed to send an application, of no greater than 500 words, showing:
- Your impressive qualities, individual and scholastic
- How you will utilize your Teesside degree to accomplish the future you should have
A University panel will choose the most appealing trainees to get the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Please send a Word or PDF application through e-mail to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment, e-mail: vc.scholarship-at- tees.ac.uk.