Each year, 5 George Alexander Foundation scholarships are used to motivate research study in an undergraduate course that possibly results in a community-focused profession.
Thescholarship supports youths with scholastic capability, leadership capacity and a dedication to their neighborhood to attain their complete scholastic and leadership capacity.
VictoriaUniversity is an Australian public university based in Melbourne,Victoria It is a dual-sector tertiary organization supplying courses in both college and Technical and Further Education.
- ApplicationDeadline: February01, 2019
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue an bachelor’s degree.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship is valued at $7500 annually over 3 years (overall $22,500).
- Nationality: This scholarship is open to Australian people or those who have irreversible home status.
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:.
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is open to Australian people or those who have irreversible home status.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Students starting their very first bachelor’s degree program at Victoria University
- Year12 school leavers and trainees who are going back to study aged in between 18– 25 years of ages
- Applicants who have actually been accepted into a full-time undergraduate scholastic program and who will be starting their research studies in Semester 1 of2018
- Applicants who have actually obtained a minimum ATAR rating of 75
- Applicants who finish the scholarship application completely and lodge it by the marketed closing date with the defined University workplace
- Australian people or have irreversible home status.
How to Apply: Please offer the following documents in assistance of your application:
- A CurriculumVitae( optimum 2 pages)
- Attach a typed individual declaration(800-1000 words) resolving the following requirements:.
- Your scholastic standing
- The procedure of leadership and leadership possible shown in your scholastic and individual life
- The level and quality of neighborhood involvement carried out by you (consisting of offering, work history, sporting and other neighborhood activities carried out in/outside of school)
- The factors for picking the program of research study where you are registered and your long-lasting objectives as an outcome of this research study
- The degree to which the scholarship would allow you to finest satisfy your instructional and work objectives (exactly what would it suggest for you to get a George Alexander Foundation scholarship?)
Attach 2 referee reports( composed in the last 2 years) to support your application.
Please keep in mind to consist of the title/position of your referees. They needs to likewise be from various organisations.
- Academic referral– from an individual certified to talk about your scholastic research studies, ideally a subject planner from your secondary school and/or your school principal
- Character referral– from an individual proficient to provide a character referral (for instance, an individual with whom you have actually carried out volunteer work or neighborhood activities or a present or previous company) detailing your viability for thescholarship This declaration can not be composed by somebody associated to you.
- Complete a three-year strategy as displayed in this three-year strategy example
Apply for the George Alexander Foundation Leadership Scholarship utilizing the online Scholarships Application Portal.