TheVU Amsterdam Summer School mores than happy to reveal the schedule of 10 complete scholarships for international students. These scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD program.
The goal of the scholarships is to support exceptional students who actively make a contribution to their neighborhood and/or society.
TheVU Amsterdam Summer School belongs to the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, a worldwide distinguished research study university established in 1880.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD program.
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the fields used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover complete tuition charge and lodging expenses of one course.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken i the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International
- EntranceRequirements: Courses are taught at Bachelor, Advanced Bachelor and Master level, and appropriate for students in addition to for PhD personnel and specialists. The following entry requirements are set:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: It is not required to offer evidence ofEnglish The university anticipates candidates’ English to be enough to comprehend classes and course literature. This indicates candidates must have at least a B2 level of English, as established within the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR). This is similar to a Toefl web test with a rating of 92, or an IELTS rating of 6.5.
- Applicants can use through online processor.
How to Apply:.
- An essay which reveals your inspiration and activities to make a favorable contribution to your community/the society (500-800 words). Please show:
- Why involvement in this particular summer course matters for your individual and scholastic advancement, and how you will utilize the knowlegde in the future.
- How you presently or formerly have actually devoted to service in your community/society, including your inspiration for dedication.
- A current records of records (a printscreen suffices) which reveals you have a grade point average of a minimum of 80%. For example, if the greatest possible mark is a 10, you have to have approximately a minimum of an 8. We will consider the distinctions in grading cultures.
- A suggestion letter from somebody that is not a relative or a buddy, e.g. a teacher, a coach, a company and so on
- The outcomes of the scholarship choice will be revealed mid-April Since we have a restricted variety of scholarships offered for a a great deal of candidates, we recommend– if possible!– to finish your payment at the time of your course application to ensure your location in the course. If you are given the scholarship, the tuition and lodging charge will be repaid. If due to monetary factors it is not possible to pay for your course without a scholarship, this is no issue: for all scholarship winners we ensure a location in the course they have actually used for.