Wellcome Trust Collaborative Awards are open for promising researchers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and growing nations. These awards are supplied for pursuing analysis in the sphere of science.
The goal of the awards is to assist younger scientist to discover nice concepts, at each step of the way in which from discovery to influence.
Wellcome Trust is a worldwide charitable basis, each politically and financially unbiased. Wellcome Trust assist scientists and researchers, tackle huge issues, gasoline imaginations, and spark debate. Wellcome Trust funding helps over 14,000 individuals in greater than 70 nations. Wellcome Trust desires to enhance well being for everybody by serving to nice concepts to thrive.
Course Level: These awards can be found to pursue analysis.
Study Subject: These awards can be found in the fields of Science.
Scholarship Award: These awards will cowl the followings:
- A Collaborative Award could be as much as £four million and final for as much as 5 years, however requests should be applicable to the proposed analysis. Our assist consists of:
- Research bills instantly associated to your proposal
- Applicants may also apply for public engagement funds to contain the general public in your analysis and encourage studying.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not identified
Scholarship could be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the next space for the scholarship:
- Collaborative Awards are for groups of researchers bringing collectively the related experience and expertise to deal with an important scientific issues.
- Proven analysis experience and expertise in their discipline.
- An tutorial or analysis publish (or equal).
- A wage for the period of the award interval. If this isn’t in place, your using organisation should present a assure of wage assist for the period of the award.
- Members of the group will need to have confirmed expertise in collaborative analysis and include unbiased analysis teams.
- Team dimension will rely on the proposed analysis, however ought to usually have greater than two candidates, and not more than seven. Teams could also be based mostly in the identical or in completely different organizations, and should deliver completely different experience or disciplines to the analysis query.
- Applicants ought to normally be based mostly on eligible organisations in the UK, Republic of Ireland, or low- or middle-income nations. However, we are able to make exceptions for initiatives that want particular experience or assets supplied by group members based mostly in different nations.
Nationality: Applicants of UK, Republic of Ireland, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cameroon, Egypt, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Congo, Rep, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, El Salvador, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan , Papua New Guinea , Philippines, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tonga, Tunisia, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep. Zambia, Uzbekistan and Timor-Leste can apply for these awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will need to have an instructional or analysis publish (or equal).
English Language Requirement: Applicants should meet the required language proficiency necessities of the host establishment.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via on-line mode.
- Applicants ought to talk about the scope of your proposal and suitability for the scheme with us earlier than you submit your full utility. Please contact the related member of Science division.
2017, and full utility deadline is July 13, 2017