TheTelethon Kids Institute is welcoming applications for Wesfarmers Centre Higher Degree ResearchScholarships Successful applications will get as much as $10,000 per year tax totally free for a Honours (1 year), Masters (2 years), MD (2 years) or PhD (3 years) trainee at any phase in candidature.
The objective of the Telethon Kids Institute’s Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines & Infectious Diseases (WesfarmersCentre) is to lower the problem of severe youth transmittable illness by discovering much better avoidance and treatment options.
TheTelethon Kids Institute is an Australian medical research institute concentrated on the avoidance of paediatric illness and the advancement of enhanced treatments to enhance the health and health and wellbeing of kids.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to carry out a higher degree by research at an Australian university.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Successful applications will get as much as $10,000 per year tax totally free for a Honours (1 year), Masters (2 years), MD (2 years) or PhD (3 years) trainee at any phase in candidature.
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility: Successful candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Currently registered at an Australian university for? 0.5 FTE
- Contingent on getting a Research Training Program award (officially the Australian Postgraduate Awards) or a comparable plan
- Be a staff member of the Telethon Kids Institute, or postgraduate trainee whose manager holds a permanent/honorary position at the Telethon Kids Institute
- Have a proposed research subject in line with the research of the Wesfarmers Centre, i.e. targeted at minimizing the problem of severe youth transmittable illness by discovering much better diagnostic, avoidance and treatment options
Nationality: Australian people are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants must be presently registered at an Australian university for? 0.5 FTE
How to Apply:Applications must be in a single PDF file and consist of:
- A 1-page initial letter including the following details:
Contact information;-LRB- *********)Enrollinguniversity and school;-LRB- *********) A declaration dealing with the eligibility requirements;-LRB- *********)The title of the proposed Honours, Masters, MD, or PhD task;-LRB- *********) A list of all managers, consisting of where each lies, and the % of guidance for each; and
Contact information of 2 independent referees (i.e. not managers).
- Outline of the proposed task, consisting of objective and goals, method, anticipated deliverables, and prospective translatable effect (max. 2 pages).
- A copy of greatest scholastic record last records or previous year MD outcomes (or comparable).
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages).
- A brief declaration from Telethon Kids Institute manager mentioning they have actually talked about the task and support your application for this award (might be in the kind of an e-mail from the manager).
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is October 31, 2017.