The Walter Edmund Sykes Lunn Design Education Trust (WESLDET) Scholarship of £10,100 is available to one student accepted around the MA Material Futures course at Central Saint Martins (CSM), University of the Arts London.
University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specializes in art, design, fashion along with the performing arts.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MA Material Futures Course.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Material Futures course at Central Saint Martins.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will contribute Â£5,050 towards tuition fees for every year of the MA Material Futures Course at CSM. Tuition fees will probably be paid directly from your award to the University’s Tuition Fees account.
Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available.
Scholarship may be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for The WESLDET MA Material Futures Scholarship students must be:
- Ordinarily resident in the UK;
- Enrolled on the MA Material Futures course at Central Saint Martins, commencing September 2017.
Nationality: Students from the UK are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate programme.
How to Apply: Applications has to be produced online. In addition to the online application form, you’ll need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which ought to be an example of everything you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review, and must include:
Title page along with your name and course title;
Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work;
Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece.
- A copy of most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic reference
- Copies of bank statements (current and savings account) covering the last three months before the date of the application
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
- Evidence of financial hardship ( in case that it’s applicable
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.