TheGerman Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is thrilled to reveal the Wise Scholarship for undergraduate students. The scholarship is readily available in the fields of science and engineering
The objective of the scholarship is to support Indian students who want to do a research study internship at a publicly-funded German college organization or a research study institute.
TheGerman Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the biggest German assistance organisation in the field of global scholastic co-operation
- Application due date: November 1
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available for undergraduate students.
- StudySubject: The scholarship will be granted in the field of Science and Engineering.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover the following:
- A month-to-month scholarship of 650 euros for undergraduate students (the regular monthly instalment will be determined on an everyday basis, i.e. 21.70 euros daily)
- A swelling amount travel aid of 525 euros
- Payments to health, mishap and individual liability insurance coverage covered by DAAD
- Nationality: Indian candidates can use for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: India
- EntranceRequirements: Students who want to use need to fulfill the following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Very excellent efficiency of the English language is anticipated
How to Apply:
- Full curriculum vitae
- DAAD kind „Certificate of Enrolment”) filled in by house organization as evidence of existing enrolment
- DAAD kind „NoObjection Certificate” filled in and marked by house organization
- Invitation letter of German manager
- DAAD kind „ApprovalForm by German Host” filled in by German manager
- University degree certificates suggesting last grade( s)
- The“Application summary”, which is created in the website in PDF format and which can be printed out after the online application treatment is finished; please send out 1 copy to the DAAD workplace New Delhi
- Recent referral from Indian university instructor which supplies details about the candidate’s certifications (please discover the kind in the DAAD application website)