To aid international students meet their dream of studying abroad, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is providing an academic fund for international students in the Netherlands.
The grant is a reputable chance solely for exceptional non-EU students and home/EU/EEA students who want to pursue the undergraduate and master’s degree program at the university.
WittenborgUniversity of Applied Sciences will supply the instructional fund for clingy students who wish to finish their research studies in the Netherlands.
Founded in 1987, Wittenborg is one of the fastest-growing independent international University of Applied Sciences in theNetherlands It uses different bachelor’s, master and postgraduate degree programs.
Why research study at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? At Wittenborg, they believe that discovering must be an enjoyable experience that enables you to pursue your objectives and dreams while likewise offering you with the essential assistance and research study pressure to reach your goals.
ApplicationDeadline: August 23, 2021
- University or Organization: WittenborgUniversity of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degree in any subject used by the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Excellent international students (non-EU/EEA)
- Excellent home/EU/EEA students who want to sign up with a degree course taught and analyzed in English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application to Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, you require to fill out your details and publish your preliminary files. After that, you can [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: The students are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Attach a copy of the mark list and a diploma from your high school with your e-mail
- Attach research study credit sheet, if you are currently studying in college institute, with your e-mail
- Attach a copy of your IELTS/TOEFL or other language certificate with your e-mail if relevant
- Send 2 suggestion letters, finished by either an instructor or other specialist who understands you well, by accessory (scanned)
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should fulfill all the entry requirementsof the university.
- LanguageRequirement: For undergraduate students: If the English language efficiency requirements are not satisfied, however the trainee has an IELTS rating of a minimum of 5.5 and less than a 6.0, the trainee can sign up with the Preparation Course for half a year.
- For postgraduate students: If the English language efficiency requirements are not satisfied, however the trainee has an IELTS rating of a minimum of a 6.0 and less than a 6.5, the trainee can sign up with the Preparation Course for half a year.
TheWittenborg University of Applied Sciences will supply the program fund in the following way:
- WittenborgGold Fund/Scholarshipof EUR1,500(Fee decrease)
- WittenborgSilver Fund/Scholarshipof EUR1,000(Fee decrease)
- WittenborgBronze Fund/Scholarshipof EUR500(Fee decrease)
- WittenborgGraduate Fund: decrease of EUR3,000 on tuition charge for one of the MBM Master of Science programs, or the Wittenborg MBA programs (Master program charge decrease for Wittenborg Bachelor Graduates)