For the scholastic year 2018-2019, Writtle University College is thrilled to use Postgraduate InternationalScholarships These scholarships are open to trainees who are accepted on a taught postgraduate course at Writtle University College.
WrittleUniversity College is among the biggest land-based university colleges in the UK; it is likewise among the earliest. Set in the Essex countryside on a 220 hectare estate, Writtle, formerly called Writtle College supplies FE and HE programs.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate programmme.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- For taught MA/MSc courses, the award will deserve ₤ 1,000
- For MA conversion trainees the award will be provided within the conversion year ONLY, based on the terms set out listed below.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Thescholarship is just offered to brand-new postgraduate Writtle University College trainees who fulfill all the following requirements:
- Meet the entry requirements for the full-time postgraduate course
- Application kind submission due date is 31 July 2018
- Notin invoice of a United States Federal Loan Nationality:
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have bachelor’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications to be sent out by means of e-mail.
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is August 31, 2018.