The Ministry of Environment of Korea is providing Global Environment Scholarship Program (GESP). Scholarships are designed to assist graduate research Program for researchers working in the surroundings or associated fields in Korea’s partnering international locations.
The principal aim of GESP is to assist the coaching of key personnel who’ve the capability to steer the sustainable financial and social improvement of our partnering international locations by way of the switch of Korea’s know-how and experiences in environmental enchancment.
Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (KEITI) is a quasi-government group affiliated with the Ministry of Environment of Korea for the aim of creating environmental know-how and executing authorities insurance policies for nurturing the environmental trade.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing grasp’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the surroundings or associated fields.
Scholarship Award: The following bills might be coated by KEITI through the participant’s keep in Korea.
- Full Tuition
- Accommodation (the dormitory of an instructional institute)
- Living allowance (together with meals): KRW 999,000 per 30 days
- Travel bills (airfare): Round?journey financial system class ticket
- Miscellaneous journey bills: KRW 200,000 upon arrival
- Korean Language class: full protection
- Textbook and supplies: KRW 800,000
- Study go to & area journey, and many others. throughout this system
- A medical checkup after entrance
- Overseas journey insurance coverage, and many others.
In addition, contributors could also be invited to a particular occasion organized by KEITI with the goal of selling friendship amongst one another and understanding about Korea throughout this system.
Number of Scholarships: One ~ two contributors per nation
Scholarship could be taken in Korea
Eligibility: Candidates ought to
- Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program goal international locations.
- Be a authorities/municipality official, researchers in affiliated companies or establishments or college of surroundings research in nationwide universities with greater than three years of working expertise in his/her dwelling nation with a Bachelor’s Degree or increased. Forest Resources and Ecological Restoration main candidates ought to maintain a bachelor’s diploma in Natural Science, Agriculture, Forestry or different associated areas
- Possibly work in a associated area for a minimum of two years after the completion of this program.
- Be nominated (or beneficial) by his or her Government.
- Have ample command of each spoken & written English to take lessons performed in English.
- Be ideally beneath 45 years of age in good well being, each bodily and mentally in order to finish this system. (* Pregnancy is considered a disqualifying situation for participation in this program. Having Tuberculosis or any type of contagious illness is considered a disqualifying situation for participation in this program.)
- Not be an individual who has beforehand been withdrawn from KEITI’s scholarship program. Person belonging to the establishment in which candidates submitted false paperwork and returned to his/her nation in the center of SP (Scholarship Program) can’t apply
- Have not participated in any of the Korean authorities’s Scholarship Programs earlier than.
- Be certified for the necessities recognized by Yeungnam University and KEITI.
- Should comply with return to his/her dwelling nation after completion of research beneath this program
Nationality: Citizen of Scholarship Program goal international locations are eligible to use.
List of Countries: Asia: Brunei, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macao, Mongol, Oman, Bahrain, Turkey, Uzbekistan; Africa: Botswana, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Sao Tome and Principe, South Africa, Swaziland, Seychelles; Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Malta, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine; America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Commonwealth of Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Nicaragua, USA, Venezuela; Oceania: Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Marshall Island, New Zealand, Niue, Samoa, Tonga
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Basic necessities for the grasp’s diploma
- Enrolment for 4 semesters
- Completing the grasp’s diploma course work of a minimum of 27 credit (Major 21 and Core 9) and earn three credit in the Thesis Research course in the 4th semester
- Passing the great examination
- Thesis or analysis report back to be accepted by the Thesis Committee
English Language Requirement: Pass Korean Language Exam
Official Korean Proficiency Test
KLAT: Level three or above
TOPIK: Level three or above
Korean Language Special Course at Korean Language Institute (KLI), Yeungnam University: 70 or above
South Korea Scholarships
How to Apply: All of the next software supplies needs to be despatched to Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute (KEITI) immediately. (NOTE) All types and paperwork must be submitted by each electronic mail and submit by the above due date. And they first must be submitted as digital copies by way of electronic mail.
- KEITI Application Form
- PSPS Application Form
- Official Letter of Nomination from the Minister of the Ministry or the Head of the Organization of the Applicant’s Affiliation
- Certificate of Graduation (to be) / Bachelor’s Degree
- Official Transcripts with Grading system web page (or full GPA info)
- Official Report of English Proficiency Test (TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS) Or Any English Proficiency doc
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Passport
- Two Photos, 3X4 cm (with white?coloured background)
- Additional Documents
-Photocopy of either side of your Alien Registration Card in Korea for those who keep in Korea
-Other paperwork, together with the Official Report of Korean Proficiency Tests equivalent to TOPIK or KLAT and a Certificate of Employment, could also be thought-about for the screening course of.
Application Deadline: The software deadline is May 19, 2017.