TheStanford University is pleased to use Zahedi Family Research Fellowship program. The fellowship is solely open for the applicants from Iran.
The objective of the fellowship is to reinforce the bond in between UK and Iran.
StanfordUniversity is a personal research university in Stanford,California Stanford’s undergraduate program is the most selective in America.
CourseLevel: The fellowship is offered to pursue research program.
StudySubject: The fellowship is granted in Iranian Studies.
ScholarshipAward: The fellowship will cover the following:
- The fellowship funds global travel, medical insurance, and visa assistance, in addition to a $10,000 stipend for living costs. In addition to library gain access to, the fellow will have usage of a shared office at the Hoover Archives where the Zahedi Collection is housed.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers of scholarships are not provided.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- The fellowship is open to scholars and artists dealing with the modern-day history of Iran, especially the duration of 1941 to1979 Preference will be provided to scholars who have actually dealt with elements of modern-day Iranian diplomacy, history, and culture. Fluency in Persian is needed. Graduate degree or comparable experience is needed.
Nationality: Applicants of Iran are qualified for the fellowship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have Graduate degree or comparable experience.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Fluencyin Persian is needed.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through the online processor.
- ZahediFellowship application type
- A letter of application/ research proposition
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A composing sample (book chapter or short article length, in English or Persian)
- A brief proposition for a public lecture/workshop to be held at Stanford (can be associated with research proposition)
- Two(2) recommendation letters
- All products noted above (with the exception of the recommendation letters) ought to be sent as accessories to the online application type.
- Letters of suggestion ought to be sent out appointed PDF files to: iranianstudies-at- stanford.edu
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is October 20, 2017.