In memory of Diego Garcia-Sastre Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. gives 100% scholarship to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management. Citizens of member nations of the European Union are qualified to use for this scholarship programme.
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for working out of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk-management experts.
Students require to to show they have an excellent level of written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible for pursuing the master programme in the MIB School of Management of Trieste.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship handles theÂ whole tuition feeÂ (â¬ 22.000).
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship may be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in purchase for candidates to be suitable for the scholarship:
- Citizens of member nations of theEuropean Union;
- Academic diploma in Economics or in quantitative topic (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
- Good operating understanding ofEnglish and of a another language in addition to their mother-tongue;
- Less than 28 years old as of 31s t December 2017.
Nationality: Citizens of member nations of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK) are qualified to use for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should be less than 28 years old as of 31s t December 2017.
English Language Requirements: Applicants should have excellent working understanding of English and of a another language in addition to their own mother tongue.
How to Apply: Application procedure:
- Complete theÂ MIRM on the web Application Form and typeÂ “Yes” in the area “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship” in the Scholarship checklist area.
- Upload the requestedÂ CVÂ and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements associated with the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application type*
Application Deadline: The program on the web should be submittedÂ by August 15, 2017.