Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan awards PhD Scholarship to exceptional pupils. These scholarships are available for Polish pupils in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, and Nanotechnology.
The purpose of the task is the planning and physico-chemical characterization of ultra-thin (12 atomic levels) movies of iron oxides, sulfides and nitrides on single crystalline supports.
Poznan is an essential educational heart in Poland. It operates here 8 community (state) colleges â including 5 colleges â and 20 personal colleges (non-state) (2012). In Poznan there are learning, based on data from 2012, more than 135,000 pupils.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Physics, Chemistry, and Nanotechnology.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the subsequent:
- Realization of a PhD thesis in an inter-disciplinary study team, perform on high class scientific products situated in a contemporary study centre, visits at international and national spouse teams, a chance to provide scientific results on conferences and co-authorship of scientific publications.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship could be taken in Poland
Eligibility: Applicants should satisfy the following location for the scholarship:
- Completed MSc program in physics or chemistry (or associated sciences, e.g. materials engineering)
- Readiness to dedicate to scientific function
- Flexible operating hrs
- Very great English conversation abilities
Nationality: Polish candidates can apply for all these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have master diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have great English conversation abilities.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via e-mail.
- Motivation letter;
- Curriculum vitae using a listing of publications and convention appearances;
- Copy of the MSc diploma (or the official document confirming the MSc thesis defense date not later than one week prior to the start of the task)
- Letter of reference from a scientific advisor (not always the MSc thesis supervisor).
- Please submit the following files to: cnbmadm-at-amu.edu.pl using a duplicate to lewandowski-at-amu.edu.pl
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 14, 2017.