TheCentral England NERC Training Alliance(CENTA) is a collaboration including the universities of Birmingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Warwick and the Open University is thrilled to use its 120 PhD studentships over 5 years, training the next generation of Environmental and EarthScientists The studentships are specifically open for students from EU nations aside from the UK.
The objective of the studentships is to support students who need to have or anticipate to acquire a very first class or upper 2nd class BSc and/or M level degree (or a comparable abroad certification) in an appropriate topic.
TheNatural Environment Research Council (NERC) is a British Research Council that supports research study, training and understanding transfer activities in the ecological sciences.
- ApplicationDeadline: January22, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentships are readily available to pursue PhD research study program.
- StudySubject: Studentships are granted for the tasks used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: CENTA has actually been granted ₤ 4.9 million from the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) which, with extra assistance from the partners, will money around 120 PhD studentships over 5 years, training the next generation of Environmental and Earth Scientists.
- Nationality: Applicants from EU nations aside from the UK (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden) are qualified to use for the studentships.
- Numberof Scholarships: 120 studentships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from EU nations aside from the UK (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden) are qualified to use for the studentships.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a previous year degrees.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If you are NOT a nationwide of one of these nations however have actually finished several of the following credentials where mentor was in English and the certification was finished in one of the noted nations within the last 3 years you will have satisfied our English language entry requirements:
- Your secondary school education.
- Two years of undergraduate (bachelor) level education.
- A Masters degree or research study degree.
- If there is any doubt about your English language capability, Departments might need you to accomplish a satisfying rating in an identified English language test– such as IELTS (AcademicVersion). Alternatively, you can finish one of our pre-sessional English language courses to satisfy the needed IELTS requirement (pre-sessional courses can not be utilized to please the English language entry requirement for admission to the DClinPsy program).
How to Apply:.
- To use, merely examine your eligibility and our entry requirements then follow our six-point list:
- Prepare all the files you will require in advance. You will have to finish:
- a job choice kind (link listed below)
- a CENTA Project Application kind
- a University Application kind.
- extra supporting files (degree certificates and so on)
- This list will assist you to finish the application kind as there are parts that are a little complicated.
- Prepare an individual declaration, not than 500 words, detailing your interest in and viability for the research study task. Explain why you wish to work in this location and explain any pertinent research study experience (consisting of any research study tasks that you have actually carried out– for example, as part of your degree– and note any scholastic work you have actually released or which is presently in press waiting for publication). If you are interested in more than one task, you can submit more than one individual declaration. Please likewise submit a CV with your application.
- Complete a [email protected] estimating your Leicester ID number. If you are using for tasks in various departments, please total different university application types for each task.