-TheFaculty of Arts is now accepting applications for Doctoral Grant (FWO) in the location of spiritual history at the RuusbroecInstitute Foreign students are qualified are qualified to use for this grant.
TheUniversity of Antwerp is one of the significant Belgian universities situated in the city ofAntwerp The name is abbreviated as Antwerp, as the abbreviation UA need to not be utilized.
Applicants should be proficient in German and -preferably- have actually dealt with German sources prior to.
- ApplicationDeadline: February11, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are readily available to pursue doctoral program.
- StudySubject: Grants are granted in the location of spiritual history.
- ScholarshipAward: Grant worth:
- A doctoral scholarship for a duration of 2 years, with the possibility of renewal for a more two-year duration after favorable examination;-LRB- *******).
- The start date of scholarship will be the very first of March 2018;-LRB- *******).
- A gross month-to-month grant varying from EUR 2.324,20– EUR 2.469,08;-LRB- *******).
- A vibrant and revitalizing workplace.
- Nationality: Foreign students are qualified
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Foreign students are qualified are qualified to use for this grant.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
Profile and requirements
- You hold a Master degree in History, Philology or another field of the humanities/social sciences, and show a clear interest in spiritual, cultural and/or social history.
- You can send exceptional scholastic outcomes.
- Studentsin the last year of their degree can likewise use.
- Foreign prospects are motivated to use.
- Your scholastic qualities adhere to the requirements stated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, diligent, imaginative and cooperative.
- You want to hang around abroad.
- You are proficient in German and -preferably- have actually dealt with German sources prior to.
- Research experience in Austrian archives is a plus.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in German and -preferably- have actually dealt with German sources prior to.
How to Apply: Applications might just be sent online, till the closing date 11February 2018.
- Yourapplication includes the following info:
- Your CV consisting of a list of marks/grades of Bachelor and Master research studies;-LRB- *******).
- Your letter of inspiration;-LRB- *******).
- The contact info of 2 referees (consisting of email, telephone number and a description of your relationship with the referees);-LRB- *******).
- One composing example (e.g. chapter of MA thesis);-LRB- *******).
- A job proposition of roughly 1-2 pages.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.