TheUniversity of Victoria is granting International Entrance Scholarships for trainees getting in a full-time bachelor’s degree program.
TheUniversity of Victoria is a big research study university situated in Victoria, British Columbia,Canada The University of Victoria, established in 1963, is the earliest university in British Columbia and started as Victoria College in 1903, as an associated branch of McGill University.
All candidates to UVic (regardless of nation of origin or citizenship status) are needed to show proficiency in the English language prior to admission.
Application due date: February 28, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing an undergraduate program at the University of Victoria.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Twenty scholarships of $10,000 each are granted to academically exceptional international trainees
Numberof Scholarships: There are twenty scholarships readily available.
Scholarship can be taken inCanada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to international trainees.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified, international trainees should usually be:
- Entering their very first year in a bachelor’s degree program at UVic and fulfill UVic’s scholastic and English efficiency requirements. See English Language Proficiency requirements
- A present secondary school trainee or have actually finished within the last 2 years and have actually not gone to a post-secondary organization
- Accepted to UVic with an admissions “A” average
- Admitted to UVic a minimum of 32 International Baccalaureate points
- An international trainee studying at UVic on a Canadian research study license (modifications to your citizenship status might effect your scholarship eligibility)
- Grade12 Interim (existing trainee)/ Final (finished trainee) records due date: February 28
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All candidates to UVic (regardless of nation of origin or citizenship status) are needed to show proficiency in the English language prior to admission.
Eligible prospects are immediately described Student Awards & Financial Aid by Undergraduate Admissions.
- International trainees should send out in an interim records (if a present secondary school trainee) or a last records (if a trainee has actually finished within 2 years of application and has actually not gone to another post-secondary organization) by February 28 to Undergraduate Admissions to be evaluated for an International Scholarship.
- Eligible prospects are immediately described Student Awards & Financial Aid by Undergraduate Admissions.
How to Apply:
International trainees should be confessed to the University of Victoria prior to being thought about for an entrance scholarship.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.