The brand-new Commonwealth Scholarships Program for South Australia is now readily available for Australian trainees. This scholarship uses assistance for a minimum of 1200 undergrad, postgraduate and professional education and training trainees to carry out research study, training, and internships in South Australia.
TheProgram intends to enhance abilities and job opportunity connected to top priority markets in South Australia, by offering financial backing for trainees to acquire certifications in state-based abilities requirements and get market based office knowing, linking research study and training to genuine tasks.
- Applications due date: January 8, 2018
- CourseLevel: The Program supplies chances for a minimum of 1200 Australian postgraduate, undergraduate and VET trainees to carry out research study and training in South Australia and take part in an internship in South Australia.
- StudySubject: Applications will be accepted from individuals who are planning to carry out an Approved Program of Study that would cause work in among the top priority markets noted below.
- Stream 1: Defence market, consisting of marine shipbuilding. As a guide and topic to enough ideal candidates, 30 percent of Scholarship locations will be provided for this stream.
- Stream 2: Advanced production, health services and medical research study, tourist and hospitality, wine and food, and energy and resources. Applications will likewise be accepted from trainees who plan to study in a field that relates to, and are presently used by, companies with ingenious practices that lead to financial growth7. As a guide and topic to enough ideal candidates, 40 percent of Scholarship locations will be provided for the markets noted in this stream.
- Stream 3: South Australian State based abilities requirements. Any profession noted on the Australian Government Department of Employment’s Skills Shortage List for South Australia will be qualified for aScholarship This list is readily available at https://docs.employment.gov.au/documents/skillshortage-list-south-australia. As a guide and topic to enough ideal candidates, 30 percent of Scholarship locations will be provided for professions in this stream.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholars might get overall Scholarship financing as much as $17,500, differing based upon Scholarship length and kind of research study or training (describe the table listed below).
For example, for a 3 year (or more) Approved Program of Study, Scholarship financing consists of:
- Up to $14,500 in research study help to help with education and training expenditures
- Up to $3,000for a 20 day paid internship5 or a one-off payment in lieu of the internship requirement (describe Section 4.7).
- Nationality: Australian person or irreversible homeowner
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 1200 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAustralia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: TheAustralian person or irreversible homeowner is qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to use, you should:
- Be an Australian person or irreversible homeowner
- Be qualified to carry out an authorized program of research study *
- Be aged 15-64 years at beginning of research study
- Be a brand-new trainee or in the very first year of your research study program
- Be living in, or able to transfer to, South Australia for the period of the scholarship
- Be prepared and able to take part in an internship (where relevant)
- Intend to go into the labor force or accept work in South Australia at the end of your core curriculum or training.
How to Apply: Applicants should send the following paperwork with their finished application type:
Evidence of Australian citizenship or irreversible residency (e.g. copy of birth certificate, existing passport or citizenship certificate, visa label)
Admission letter or verification of enrolment from your education and training supplier into your desired program of research study
- Provisional uses or evidence of application will be accepted at the time of the Scholarship application
- Proof of home in South Australia (e.g. chauffeur’s license, current energy expense, or evidence of address from Centrelink).