TheUniversity of Cologne is welcoming candidates for its PhD positions to carry out research study in the field of Oncology and Inflammation,Nephrology These positions are offered for the candidates from all over the world.
The goal of the positions is to make it possible for candidates to start an independent profession in scholastic stroke research study.
TheUniversity of Cologne is a university in Cologne,Germany It was the 6th university to be developed in Central Europe.
- ApplicationDeadline: December15, 2017
- CourseLevel: These positions are offered to pursue PhD.
- StudySubject: These positions are granted in the field of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Medicine
- ScholarshipAward: Two positions are offered.
- Nationality: German and International
- Numberof Scholarships: Two positions are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified for these positions.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have: master degree or equivalent in the field of biological, pharmaceutical and medical disciplines.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have enough understanding of the language of direction of the host university.
- The mode of using is online.
How to Apply:.
- Reports, certificates
- Listof Publication