-The brand-new Vienna Master Scholarship is now readily available for all international students used by IBS deals inVienna Scholarship deals 20% discount rate on the program charge for candidates for any master program that IBS deals in cooperation with TheUniversity of Buckingham inVienna.
IBS has its own English positioning test and interviews to examine candidates’ English abilities. However, those who currently have a TOEFL or IELTS examination with adequate rating will be exempt from taking our own English positioning test, they simply have to have our interview.
- Applications due date: April30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to find out any of the courses used by the university.( International Management, Marketing Management program)
- ScholarshipAward: The ViennaMaster’s Scholarship deals 20% discount rate on the program charge for candidates for any Master’s program.
- Nationality: All citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Vienna, Austria
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Two of our Master’s programs, InternationalManagement and HumanResource Management are conversion programs, so they can be appealing likewise for those wanting to make a profession modification: entry requirement is a very first or 2nd class Bachelor degree in any discipline.
TheFinancial Management and the MarketingManagement programs are readily available just for candidates with appropriate very first or 2nd class degrees.
OurMaster’s by Research programs need:
- a very first or second-class honours degree from an acknowledged university or an acknowledged expert certification with considerable and appropriate work experience,
- candidates need to send his/her proposition by e-mail. If the proposition is accepted, the trainee will continue with the payment transfer of the very first instalment then will have a assessment session with his/her proposition with the Supervisor by means of Skype.
Mature students not fulfilling the above requirements need to call us with their total application documents, which will be thought about on a specific basis.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: MSc candidates are needed to pass IBS’ own AustriaScholarships
How to Apply: When you fill in the online application kind, please utilize the information in your authorities files and submit the following files in jpg or pdf (size need to not surpass 500 kb):
- Your high school diploma for BSc research studies/Bachelor’s degree certificate for MSc research studies (if you get them after May 31, please submit your newest records),
- Your English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL) and
- Your passport (just page with individual information and picture).