Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is welcoming applications for 13 open Visiting Scholar Fellowship positions for 7 senior scientists and 6 Junior scientists. Researchers should be of any citizenship.
As part of its internationalization efforts, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is releasing a Call for Applicants for Visiting Scholar Fellowships (private movement grants). This Visiting Scholar program will supply financing to 13 scientists (7 senior scientists and 6 Junior scientists) with recognized research study experience.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (AdvancedSchool for Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the very first Italian organization to handle innovative education in Business andEconomics Ca’ Foscari makes every effort to draw in and support skilled scholars throughout the world, providing innovative research study emerging from the engagement of the tough and digital sciences with social sciences and liberal arts.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: March30, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a visiting research study fellowship program for young and senior scientists.
- StudySubject: Applicants need to be connected with universities outside Italy and will be welcomed to work together on research study activities with the pertinent departments at Ca’ Foscari and to add to their scholastic activities held in English.
Relevant subjects and looked for fellowship levels are detailed by each department in the call.
- ScholarshipAward: Each grant will depend on an optimum of EUR 12,00000 as a gross business expense, consisting of movement costs.
- Nationality: Researchers of any citizenship
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 13 positions are readily available. 6 Young Talent Fellowship positions lasting 3 months are open to young scientists with 2 to 12 years of postdoctoral experience. 7 Advanced Fellowship positions lasting 2 months are open to senior scientists with at least 10 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Researchers need to be of any citizenship.
- EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
Eligible candidates are scientists connected with foreign universities.
Experiencein leading research study groups and conducting/coordinating international jobs and a tested ability for acquiring research study financing will be extremely valued. Candidates should be proficient in English (both composed and spoken). Although understanding of the Italian language would be thought about an useful benefit, it is not needed.
There are 2 classifications of prospect:
Senior scientist (AdvancedFellowship)
Researchersof any citizenship with at least 10 years of postdoctoral experience.These prospects use for a Visiting Scholar fellowship enduring 2 months.
Junior scientist (YoungTalent Fellowship)
Researchersof any citizenship with 2–12 years of postdoctoral experience. These prospects use for a Visiting Scholar fellowship enduring 3 months.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates need to be proficient in English (both composed and spoken). Although understanding of the Italian language would be thought about an useful benefit, it is not needed.
How to Apply: Applications need to exist utilizing the affixed kind [Form 1] which need to be sent out by e-mail to pdoc.incarichi-at- unive.it together with the following paperwork:
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAs yncInit = function() ;.