Applications are welcomed for 2018 BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition for young researchers worldwide. Applicants are welcomed to send a research job to enhance the sustainability of the food system.
The objective of the contest is to discover services to the food paradoxes, through ingenious, useful and multi-disciplinary concepts. The objective of the BCFN is to add to dealing with immediate problems associated with the food system and the state of worldwide nutrition by advancing understanding, cultivating discussion in between stakeholders, raising awareness of residents and supporting young researchers.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: June14, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to pursue research.
- StudySubject: The 2018 BCFN YES! calls for concrete research propositions for making more sustainable the agri-food system (in regards to ecological, social, health and/or financial elements), that are meaningful with the BCFN research jobs.Research propositions are to be proposed in several of the following locations: Sustainable and healthy dietary patterns; Sustainable farming; Food security.
- ScholarshipAward: The award is a 20000 EUR research grant used to a 1 year examination. An optimum of 3 groups will be granted the Research Grant.
- Nationality: Worldwide researchers
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Young researchers from worldwide are qualified to use for this grant.
- EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
The2018 BCFN YES! is developed for private or multidisciplinary and cross-national research groups of an optimum of 3 elements.TheCompetition motivates the involvement of groups from various disciplines and nations who want to integrate their competence in ingenious techniques.
Applicants who are presently pursuing postgraduate degrees are qualified, along with researchers with a finishedPh D. All candidates need to be/have registered after January 1st, 2012, consisted of.
All individuals need to be under the age of 35 at the date of November 28, 2018.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The submission needs application finished in English, in each part solely on the BCFN YES! site (www.bcfnyes.com). Completed propositions need to be sent through the site by June 14, 2018, 11: 59 a.m. CEST. Proposals and files sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
A verification email will be sent to the Participants upon submission of the proposition.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.