-TheInstitute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is looking for Postdoctoral prospects to use for the 2018 call of The Programme in Bioengineering Excellence Scientific Training (BEST). Candidates of all citizenships are qualified to use.
IBEC’s Programme in Bioengineering Excellence Scientific Training (BEST) intends to draw in international skilled scientists in the locations of Nanomedicine, Cell Engineering and ICT for Health, the 3 research study Flagships at the Institute.
TheInstitute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is a leading-edge multidisciplinary proving ground based in Barcelona that performs exceptional interdisciplinary research study at the frontiers of engineering and life sciences in order to create brand-new understanding by creating fields like nanomedicine, biophysics, biotechnology, tissue engineering and the applications of health infotech.
- ApplicationDeadline: April30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to the postdoctoral programme.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the locations of Nanomedicine, Cell Engineering and ICT for Health, the 3 research study Flagships at the Institute.
- ScholarshipAward: Conditions of work:
- 2-year labor agreement for the efficiency of a research study job.
- 572 EUR annual gross wage with complete security protection, that includes health and mishap insurance coverage, pension and welfare.
- AnnualFamily allowance: 1.817 EUR for a fellow with household responsibilities.
- Additionally, 9.600 EUR have actually been assigned for research study & training activities.
- Yearly23 working days of paid vacations and 9 leave days for individual matters.
- Nationality: Candidates of all citizenships are qualified.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Candidates of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: In order to be qualified, prospects need to achieve the list below requirements:
Candidates need to have actually been granted aPh D. degree prior to the publication date of the last list of picked prospects (September 3rd, 2018)
Candidates are qualified for a duration of 5 years following the award of thePh D. degree at the publication date of the last list of picked prospects (September 3rd, 2018). This limitation will be extended in circumstances of recorded profession breaks such as maternity/paternity leave (as much as 12 months per kid), authorized leave, required displacement due to armed disputes and military service for the required period. Should a candidate hold more than one postgraduate degree, this duration will be counted from the very first degree made.
Candidates of all citizenships are qualified. However, if they have lived or worked in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the publication date of the last list of picked prospects (September 3rd, 2018), they are not qualified. Short remains, such as vacations, will not be considered.
Please note that that for refugees under the Geneva Convention, the refugee treatment (i.e. prior to refugee status is given) will not be counted as ‘period of residence/activity’ in Spain.
Candidates should be the very first author on at least one peer-reviewed publication at the time of the call due date (April30 th, 2018)
Candidates need to have an exceptional command of the English language.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates need to have an exceptional command of the English language.
How to Apply: Applications need to be sent through the online application platform offered in the IBEC site.
Applicants will require:
- To register for the BEST online application platform and develop a brand-new account.
- To fill in all theSections Only complete applications sent by the call due date will be assessed.
- To send all needed files in the Application Sections, candidates ought to:
- Complete the CurriculumVitae with a complete list of publications, years devoted to research study, conferences, jobs, awards, movement, tech transfer and mentor activities.
- Submit a inspiration letter with a statement of interests to use for the fellowship.
- Select among the 3 IBEC locations that might be of interest: Nanomedicine, Cell Engineering and ICT for Health.
- Indicate the IBEC research study group which he/she want to work.
- To compose a proposition for your potential research study job to be performed. Applicants need to call the Group Leader or Associated scientist of their option, in order to discuss their research study job with them. The proposition ought to have an optimum length of 6 pages (plus cover page and referrals) and ought to be composed utilizing the downloadable design template at the online application platform.
Projects including more than one research study group are welcome, however the primary manager at IBEC need to be designated.
- TheBEST ethical problems table ( design template offered in the online application platform), dealing with any ethical problems developing from your research study proposition, in addition to information about how jobs will abide by Horizon2020 ethical concepts, ought to be filled in.
- To send the certificate or main notice of the award of each scholastic degree ( BSc, MSc, andPh D.), where the date on which the degree was made appears.
- To show the contact information of 2 referees that will support yourapplication Each referee will get an e-mail with a link where they will have the ability to publish their recommendation letter in PDF format to the online application platform.
( function() ());.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.