Applications are welcomed for AfOx Visiting Fellows Program for African students to study in the UK. Applications will be examined mostly on the quality and worth included of the proposed research study program, the fit in between the candidate and the Oxford host, and the expediency of the proposed activities in the timescale of the fellowship.
TheAfOx Visiting Fellows Program is created to boost scholastic movement and network structure.
Formed after comprehensive assessments amongst Oxford academics and African coworkers, the Africa Oxford Initiative promotes the facility of fair and sustainable cooperations in between African Academics and the University of Oxford.
- ApplicationDeadline: March11, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a visiting fellowship program.
- StudySubject: The program supports African scholars and scientists working in any discipline to invest durations of versatile time in Oxford, for example as sabbatical leave for making use of library or other university centers or carrying out or preparing collective research study with Oxford- based coworkers.
- ScholarshipAward: The Fellows selected will be offered with an en-suite, single tenancy research study bed room with all meals offered in the hostCollege A short-term University card for and momentary subscription to the college Senior Common Room will be approved for the duration of residency. The fellowship will likewise consist of air travel, visa charge and an upkeep allowance for incidental costs.
- Nationality: African students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: African students (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, BurkinaFaso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, SouthAfrica, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia andZimbabwe) are qualified to use for this fellowship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
- Applicants are anticipated to hold aPh D. or research study equivalent.
- Legal homeowner of an African nation holding a visit in an African scholastic or research study organization.
- With an existing partnership with Oxford or in contact with a possible partner at Oxford.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.