Applications are welcomed for School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures Excellence Scholarship (Masters) at University College Cork inIreland The Scholarships for one year full-time, 2018/19, just.
UniversityCollege Cork– National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University ofIreland The university lies in Cork.
Students have to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 8, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: The School of Languages, Literature and Cultures (SLLC) will use a Scholarship for one of the Taught Masters Programmes readily available in our School: MA in Languages and Cultures and the MA in Translation Studies.
- ScholarshipAward: The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU trainees. However, the financing will just cover the EU charge, so effective non-EU candidates will be accountable for the balance.
- Nationality: The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: TheScholarship is open to EU and non-EU trainees.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
- TheExcellence Scholarship (Masters) is for a trainee who wants to perform a Taught Masters program in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures at University College Cork,Ireland Applicants needs to have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or comparable in their very first or subsequent degree.
- Applications are welcomed from trainees who will start a Taught Masters program in fall2018 Applicants needs to currently have actually used through PAC (www.pac.ie) for the pertinent program. The award of the Scholarships contingent on the trainee being accepted to the pertinent Taught Masters program.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students have to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
How to Apply: All paperwork needs to be sent by e-mail just to sllc-at-ucc. ie by Friday 6th April 2018.Incomplete applications, paper copy applications, or applications gotten after the closing date will not be thought about. Applications needs to stick to the stated word limitations.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.