TheRoyal Bank of Canada is granting an overall of 15 RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships worth $10,000 each. These scholarships are open to students participating in a Canadian post-secondary organization in fall 2018.
TheRoyal Bank of Canada is a Canadian international monetary services business and the 2nd biggest bank inCanada The bank serves over 16 million customers and has 80,000 staff members worldwide.
Application due date: February28, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are granted to finishing high school students and to students registered in any year of post-secondary research studies.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships worth $10,000 each.
Number of Scholarships: Royal Bank of Canada is granting an overall of 15 RBC Students Leading ChangeScholarships There will be 8 scholarships granted to finishing high school students and 7 scholarships granted to students registered in any year of post-secondary research studies.
Scholarship can be taken inCanada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Canadian people are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Students who fall under among the 2 classifications listed below are qualified to use:
- Category 1 (GraduatingHigh School or CEGEP): Currently registered in their graduating year of a Canadian High School or CEGEP, or have actually finished from a Canadian High School or CEGEP within the last 2 years, and will be registered in their very first year of a minimum 1 year bachelor’s degree or diploma program on a full-time basis at an acknowledged openly moneyed Canadian university or college in the fall 2018 scholastic term.
- Category 2 (Undergraduate or Graduate Degree or Diploma): Currently registered in a degree or diploma program on a full-time basis in an acknowledged openly moneyed Canadian university or college and preparing to continue full-time research studies in fall2018 Must have at least 1 year of full-time research studies left in the program since fall 2018.
- All candidates need to be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents with a minimum 75% average in their last finished year of research study.
- Students with an impairment who go to or are preparing to go to post-secondary school on a part-time basis in fall 2018 are likewise qualified. Please see terms for complete information.
Employees, directors, and officers of Royal Bank and its subsidiaries, or yconic, and any kid of any of the foregoing are not qualified for theScholarships For higher certainty, “child” will be specified herein as an individual whose moms and dads or legal guardian is a worker, director, or officer of Royal Bank or any of its subsidiaries.
Please keep in mind the application needs the conclusion of an essay concern. It is suggested that you have actually the essay finished prior to beginning the application procedure. Given the high volume of applications at due date, it is a great idea to send a couple of days prior to the due date to avoid any submission hold-ups.
- Provide fundamental contact information, including your e-mail address, contact number, mailing address, and so on
- ForGraduating High School or CEGEP Student Applicants: Provide details about your high school or CEGEP and your intent to register in a degree or diploma program at an acknowledged publically moneyed Canadian university or college as a full-time trainee in the fall 2018 scholastic term with a minimum of one year of full-time research study left in the program in addition to validating a minimum 75% average for your last finished year of research study, and so on
- ForUniversity or College Student Applicants: Provide details about your college or university (need to be an acknowledged and publically moneyed Canadian school and have at least one year of full-time research study left in the program since fall 2018), program of research study, validating a minimum 75% average for your last finished year of research study, and so on
EssayQuestion: Your essay response will be evaluated based upon a mix of the following:
- Creativity/ creativity
- Clarity of idea and interaction of position
- Persuasiveness/ enthusiasm
- Potential inspiring imp
How to Apply:
Students need to complete this online application in one sitting as they will not be permitted to wait and deal with it at a later date.