TheCurtin University is thrilled to provide a 3 year totally moneyed PhD scholarship in PublicHealth The scholarship is readily available for an impressive prospect to perform research study at the user interface of Health Economics and Systems Modelling at the School of Public Health.
CurtinUniversity is an Australian public research study university based in Bentley and Perth, WesternAustralia The university is called after the 14 th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the biggest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 trainees.
Students whose mother tongue is not English need to show efficiency in English by sending acceptable ratings from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
ApplicationDeadline: February 28, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for pursuing PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to perform research study at the user interface of Health Economics and Systems Modelling at the School of Public Health.
ScholarshipAward: This is a 3 year totally moneyed PhD scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: There is just one scholarship readily available.
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Australian and worldwide trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: The effective prospect will have:
- A Masters degree in a pertinent discipline needing the conclusion of an openly readily available thesis or research study task to an appropriate basic OR
- A Bachelors degree with very first class honours OR
- Graduated with a bachelor degree (with very first class or upper 2nd honours) and finished a postgraduate diploma or its comparable, or finished a master degree by coursework, with, in both cases, a course-weighted average of not less than 70 percent within the University, and showed the capability to carry out substantial research study
Additionally, they ought to:
- Have strong computational abilities and an interest in systems designing;-LRB- ********).
- Preferably have experience in research study and/or using analytical bundles; and
- Preferably have experience of publishing peer-reviewed research study.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students whose mother tongue is not English need to show efficiency in English by sending acceptable ratings from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
How to Apply:
Please email an expression of interest with:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic records
- A short covering letter (no greater than 2 sides A4) that deals with the eligibility requirements. The letter ought to discuss why you are interested in the task and how your abilities, characteristics and experience make you an excellent prospect for the award.