About the Competition:.
The apostle of peace, Mahatma Gandhi has actually been motivating professional photographers throughout the world to catch pictures based upon his life and message. The upcoming 150 th birth anniversary of Gandhi to be commemorated is an excellent event to even more check out the viewpoint and suitables of the Mahatma through pictures. To motivate professional photographers, a competition to catch pictures on ideas, message, and importance of Mahatma Gandhi is being set up. A choice committee making up of professionals will be made up to settle the winners of pictures. The winning entries would be offered certificates.
- 1st Prize: Rs 15,00 0.00
- 2nd Prize: Rs 10,00 0.00
- 3rd Prize: Rs 5,00 0.00
Terms and Conditions:.
- The contest is open to all Indians living in India and begins on 22 May, 2018 from 1200 hrs approximately 15 June, 2018 till 1700 hrs.
- You can take part in the contest by signing up on the MyGov platform and submitting pictures on the imaginative corner.
- Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov Profile is precise and upgraded given that Ministry would be utilizing this for additional interaction. This consists of information such as name, e-mail id, picture and mobile number. Entries with insufficient profiles would not
be thought about.
- Entries missing out on these information would not be thought about.
- No limitation on number of entries.
- Selected pictures will be shown in nationwide level exhibits.
- TheCommittee of professionals will choose the winners.
- The choice of the professionals will be last.
PhotographyCompetition to mark 150 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi Technical requirements:.
- Minimum resolution of the image must be 300 dpi and the minimum information size of the image( s) must be 2 MB.
- Further, no watermark or logo design must exist on the image. Entries can be recorded utilizing any digital gadget, consisting of smart devices. Photographs ought to be sent in jpg or jpeg file format.
- Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
- You needs to be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the pictures sent and the pictures must not have actually been formerly released in any print and digital media.
- The entry need to not consist of any intriguing, objectionable or unsuitable material.
Last date of submission isJune 15, 2018, 05: 00 PM