The brand-new #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship is offered available for inbound international students for fall 2019.
This brand-new scholarship program will offer financial backing for inbound international students who are devoted to advancing the #YouAreWelcomeHere message through the intercultural exchange that bridges divide at their future schools and beyond.
#YouAreWelcomeHere is a welcome message from U.S. college to international students worldwide. It is a project created to verify that our organizations vary, friendly, safe and devoted to trainee advancement.
- ApplicationsDeadline: December15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to selected international undergrads committed to advancing the #YouAreWelcomeHere message by bridging intercultural divides.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is open to students of all scholastic majors and disciplines.
- ScholarshipAward: Participating organizations will award yearly, sustainable scholarships covering a minimum of 50% tuition.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is offered for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA has actually accompanied 8 other U.S. institution of higher learnings–ConcordiaCollege (Minnesota), Eastern Michigan University, James Madison University (Virginia), University of Minnesota-TwinCities, Purdue University Northwest (Indiana), Seattle University (Washington), Shoreline Community College (Washington) and Western New England University (Massachusetts).
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is offered for international students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- First- year international candidates of any significant to a taking part college or university.International candidates are people who hold citizenship in a nation outside the United States who do not likewise have U.S. citizenship or irreversible residency.
- Graduation from or participation at a secondary school outside the United States
- Demonstrated interest and effort in promoting intercultural knowing and exchange.
- Applicants who satisfy the admission requirements and comply with the due dates at each chosen college oruniversity These elements will differ from school to school.
- Completion of a scholarshipapplication and a 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video explaining their goals to perform tasks, research study, work or other experiences that will advance intercultural knowing.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: 1. Apply for admission to getting involved colleges/universities of your option. Please keep in mind that admissions procedures differ from organization to organization.