TheDepartment of Computer Science, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is providing 2 PhD scholarships in functional technology for high-performance architectures beginning 1 November 2018 or as quickly as possible afterwards.
The positions are moneyed by the Independent Research Fund Denmark Grant “Functional Technology for High-Performance Architectures (FUTHARK)” held by Professor Fritz Henglein.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the 2nd earliest organization for college in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants need to have exceptional language abilities in English and have exceptional interactions abilities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 19August 2018 TheUniversity of Copenhagen
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: FunctionalTechnology for High-PerformanceArchitectures
- ScholarshipAward: The beginning income is presently at a minimum DKK 317.459 consisting of yearly supplement (+ pension as much as DKK 43.852). Negotiation for income supplement is possible.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants must hold
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or an associated field and excellent English abilities
- Demonstrated skill within programs languages e.g. by leading grades in appropriate courses in mathematics or computer technology or by publications at conferences like PLDI, POPL and ICFP
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have excellent English abilities.
How to Apply: Theapplication, in English, need to be sent digitally by clicking use now below.
Please consist of
- Diploma and records of records (BSc and MSc)
- AcceptanceLetter for the appropriate MSc Programme at SCIENCE (if any and if using for the incorporated MSc and PhD plan),
- Other info for factor to consider, e.g. list of publications (if any),
- Full contact information (Name, address, telephone & e-mail) of 1-3 expert referees
TheUniversity wants our personnel to show the variety of society and therefore invites applications from all certified prospects despite individual background.