–The University of Manchester is providing Masters Scholarships for Ethiopian, Ugandan, Rwandan and Tanzanian trainees for entry in September2019 The scholarships cover complete tuition costs, return worldwide air fares and living costs.
TheseMaster’s scholarships are intended at skilled candidates, specifically from disadvantaged backgrounds.
TheUniversity of Manchester track record is simply one reason Manchester is the very best location for you to study for your master’s. The university provides trainees even more than simply a certification. Their pioneering taught courses bring into play their world-leading research study and their strong connect to international market. They will rapidly establish abilities and get direct exposure to experiences that will set you apart in the tasks market.
An IELTS certificate is not needed at the time ofapplication If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements differ by course, however in most cases you will require a minimum IELTS rating of 6.5 (without any sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the last choice round. They do decline a Certificate of English Proficiency from a Rwandan university rather of the IELTS test.
- ApplicationsDeadline: We will open for applications for entry in September 2019 on August 1, 2018 and the due date to use is September 9, 2018 at 5pm GMT.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are used for pursuing Master’s programs.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are readily available for particular courses in engineering, environment, health sciences, advancement, education, fabrics and law.
- AdvancedChemical Engineering MSc
- AdvancedProcess Integration and Design MSc
Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- CommercialProject Management MSc
- ConstructionProject Management MSc
- EngineeringProject Management MSc
- Managementof Projects MSc
- MechanicalEngineering Design MSc
- ReliabilityEngineering and Asset Management MSc
- StructuralEngineering MSc
- ThermalPower & Fluid Engineering MSc
- AdvancedComputer Science MSc
- InternationalDevelopment MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Development Management MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Environment Climate Change and Development MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Globalisation, Trade and Industry MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Politics, Governance and Development Policy MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Poverty, Inequality and Development MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Poverty Conflict and Reconstruction MSc
- InternationalDevelopment: Public Policy and Management MSc
- ResearchMethods with International Development MSc
- Management and Information Systems: Change and Development MSc (DistanceLearning)
- HumanResource Management and Development (InternationalDevelopment) MSc (DistanceLearning)
- Education(International) MA
- EducationalLeadership MA
- DeafEducation MSc
- TESOL MA
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- AdvancedControl and Systems Engineering MSc
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc
- ElectricalPower Systems Engineering MSc
- ElectricalPower Systems Engineering MSc (DistanceLearning)
- RenewableEnergy and Clean Technology MSc
- EnvironmentalGovernance MSc
- EnvironmentalImpact Assessment and Management MSc
- EnvironmentalMonitoring, Modelling and Reconstruction MSc
- GeographicalInformation Science MSc
- GlobalUrban Development and Planning MSc
- Pollution & Environmental Control MSc
Humanitarian and Conflict Response
- Humanitarianism and Conflict Response MA
- InternationalDisaster Management MSc
- CorporateGovernance LLM
- IntellectualProperty Law LLM
- InternationalBusiness and Commercial Law LLM
- InternationalFinancial Law LLM
- InternationalTrade Transactions LLM
Medical and Health Sciences
- BiologicalSciences MRes
- CellBiology MSc
- ClinicalImmunology MSc
- MedicalVirology MSc
- MedicalMicrobiology MSc
- PublicHealth MPH (Web- based Learning)
- ScienceCommunication MSc
- ArtGallery and Museum Studies MA
- InternationalFashion Marketing MSc
- InternationalFashion Retailing (BusinessProcess Improvement) MSc
- InternationalFashion Retailing (MultichannelMarketing) MSc
- InternationalFashion Retailing MSc
- TextileTechnology (TechnicalTextiles) MSc
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships cover complete tuition costs, and for trainees who will be studying in Manchester, the award consists of return worldwide air fares, living costs and visas. We use 2 types of scholarship:
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available to trainees from Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 27 scholarships (17 for full-time research study and 10 for part-time research study) are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available to trainees from Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
EntranceRequirements: Our master’s scholarships are intended at skilled candidates, specifically from disadvantaged backgrounds. To get a scholarship, you need to:
- Haveat least 18 months’ work experience (this consists of unsettled internships or voluntary work);-LRB- *******).
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a general grade of exceptional, or ideally a master’s degree. The awards are for academically exceptional trainees and usually this implies that you are in the top 10% of your class;-LRB- *******).
- Be a resident person of Ethiopia and have actually not formerly studied outside Africa;-LRB- *******).
- Be dedicated to returning house and able to show the possible to make a favorable influence on the future of Ethiopia;-LRB- *******).
- Have a clear concept of how studying in Manchester will benefit both your profession and the broader neighborhood.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: An IELTS certificate is not needed at the time ofapplication If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements differ by course, however in most cases you will require a minimum IELTS rating of 6.5 (without any sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the last choice round.
How to Apply: Note that there is a clear separation in between the procedure of granting the scholarships and our admissions treatment. Scholarships are granted completely on benefit. It is not required to have a scholastic deal of admission to get thescholarship There is no benefit or drawback in having a scholastic deal. If you are chosen for the scholarship you will be immediately confessed to the course of your option.