TheUniversity of Konstanz is using 2-year postdoctoral fellowships for all those in the early phase of their profession who prepare to establish and carry out an independent research study job. TheZukunftskolleg offers financial backing for start-up, consumerables and take a trip expenses, and helps in establishing scholastic abilities.
TheZukunftskolleg supplies them with an expert facilities and a suitable office for performing research study. Each fellow gets a yearly research study allowance, e.g. for moneying research study assistants or devices.
Each fellow is a member of both a university department and theZukunftskolleg Fellows have a work agreement with the University of Konstanz and are anticipated to have their location of home in Konstanz.
- ApplicationDeadline: October 15, 2018
- CourseLevel:Scholarships are readily available to study postdoctoral fellowship.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study any of the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: The research study grant of at least 50,000 EUR or a comparable quantity of financing is one of the primary requirements for the application for a 5-year position.
- Nationality: The scholarship is readily available to global trainees.
- Numberof scholarship: Number not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Thescholarship is readily available to global trainees
- EntranceRequirement: In order to be qualified, prospects should satisfy all eligibility requirements:
- candidates should have a postgraduate degree and have actually obtained 2 years of postdoctoral research study experience at most
- candidates can not hold a scholastic long-term position, a professorship, or have a habilitation or equivalent (“venial legend”)
- candidates should propose a research study job that connects in with a discipline represented at the University of Konstanz
- candidates with their own position moneyed by another program, which can be moved to Konstanz, are likewise qualified
- If you have any concerns worrying the eligibility requirements, please inspect our
- How to Apply: The applications are picked in a multi-stage procedure
- Eligibility check and pre-selection
- International external peer-review
- The choice by the recruitment committee
- Since it is the neighborhood of fellows that comprise the Zukunftskolleg, candidates are evaluated not just for their scholastic accomplishments however likewise for their individual, social and method-related capabilities. The choice of fellows is arranged as an extremely competitive procedure including intra-disciplinary in addition to interdisciplinary examination. Criteria
- Include varied understanding and certifications such as management and team effort abilities, mentor or management experience, movement and self-reliance.
- The prospects’ accomplishments ought to be in line with their “academic age” so that they have a sensible possibility of being designated teachers.
- Eligibility check and official pre-selection
- In order to be qualified for application, prospects should satisfy all of the eligibility requirements noted above. Applications that do not pass the eligibility check will not be even more thought about. Subsequently, a very first examination takes the quality of the proposition, the candidate’s performance history, and the viability of the research study proposition to the University of Konstanz into factor to consider.
- Applicants are notified whether they have actually passed the eligibility check and whether their applications are forwarded for peer evaluation.