TheHealthy Brains for Healthy Lives (HBHL) is using Postdoctoral Fellowship Program beginning as early as March 1, 2019, and no behind October 1, 2019 at McGill University inCanada The competitors is open to both Canadian and foreign applicants.
TheHealthy Brains for Healthy Lives (HBHL) effort is a high profile, high concern multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral program found at McGill University enabled with assistance from the Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF).
TheHealthy Brains for Healthy Lives (HBHL) effort is a high profile, high concern multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral effort situated at McGill University enabled with assistance from the CanadaFirst Research Excellence Fund ( CFREF), Quebec’s Minist ère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation(MESI), and the Fonds de recherche du Quebec (FRQS, FRQSC and FRQNT).
- ApplicationsDeadline: January10, 2019
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: HBHL’s Postdoctoral Fellowships Program intends to hire leading postdoctoral fellows from throughout disciplines and all over the world to get involved in interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral research study training chances associated with brain and psychological health research study, understanding translation/mobilization and development.
- ScholarshipAward: Each fellowship is 60,000 CAD (+ advantages) each year.
- Nationality: The competitors is open to both Canadian and foreign applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 8 fellowships will be granted in this round.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: The competitors is open to both Canadian and foreign applicants.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants needs to typically have actually gotten their PhD or equivalent (consisting of an acknowledged health expert degree plus a medical specialized) at a university or organization besides McGillUniversity In particular scenarios an HBHL postdoctoral fellowship might be granted to a candidate who is remaining at McGill within the exact same research study environment where they finished their PhD or equivalent. In such cases, a strong validation needs to be offered. Examples of legitimate reasons are clinical factors (e.g., accessibility of specialized equipment/infrastructure or prospect’s special knowledge), medical factors (e.g., distance to needed healthcare centers), or household factors (e.g., household responsibilities, a partner’s profession) that make it required to stay at McGill for both the PhD or equivalent and postdoctoral research studies.
- Applicants needs to have gotten their PhD or comparable by the award start date, and no greater than 2 years prior to the award start date. The window of eligibility might be extended by a cumulative optimum of 2 years if the candidate had their profession disturbed for factors such as adult leave, health problem and health-related household duties. Please explain and validate any hold-up that would certify you for an extension of the eligibility duration.
- The competitors is open to both Canadian and foreignapplicants Candidates might speak with the [email protected]Researcher Database to recognize possible managers and contact them straight. However, possible managers are not restricted to those in this database.
- The proposed research study job should be lined up with HBHL’s objectives and research study top priorities and tie in to a minimum of among HBHL’s 4 ResearchThemes.
- Applicants needs to be signed up as a Postdoc at McGill University by the start date of the award. Successful applicants will be thought about Postdoctoral Researchers (Group C).
- The candidate can not simultaneously hold an HBHL award and a fellowship from another Canadian federal or provincial financing firm, or a McGill internal fellowship. However, fellowships from personal structures or companies might be held simultaneously.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Theapplication plan is offered on the HBHL site Applicants needs to sign up on the HBHL fellowships submission web page (http://hbhl.research.mcgill.ca) to get a link by e-mail to submit the finished type and accessories (in PDF format) prior to January 10, 2019, 5: 00 pm EST. The manager and referees will likewise get a link by e-mail to submit their recommendation letters. Applications sent after this due date will not be accepted.