–TheJoachim Herz Stiftung is welcoming applications for as much as twenty Add-OnFellowships for Interdisciplinary LifeScience The fellowship program includes financing which might be utilized for research study functions, conference presence, research study stays, even more training, and other procedures which straight support the receivers’ research study.
The objective of the fellowships is to support the interdisciplinary work of young researchers (m/f) and provide a higher insight into associated disciplines.
TheJoachim Herz Stiftung is a structure committed to promoting education, science and research study in the lives sciences, in economics and service administration in addition to in the field of individual advancement. In addition, the Foundation likewise offers grants for little, ingenious third-party tasks.
- ApplicationDeadline: July18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to PhD and Postdoc program pursue research study.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Interdisciplinary Life Science.
- ScholarshipAward: The fellows will be supported for a duration of 2 years with as much as 12,000Euro for their private research study and 500 Euro for the fellows’ networking. In a versatile and private way, the funds might be utilized for determines straight supporting the receivers’ research study. The bulk of the Add- on fellowship funds will be utilized for interdisciplinary research study and training. Part of the financing is offered for participating in conferences or for research study sees in the fellow’s own discipline and for buying devices (PC, software application, and so on), or to fund additional training and education that advance the receivers’ professions.
- Nationality: Available to global scientists.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered to global scientists.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
The target group for the add-on fellowships is young researchers performing interdisciplinary research study in the life sciences. The fellowships are open to finish and postdoc trainees in numerous disciplines. The candidates might shift from being a college student to a postdoc trainee in the course of their fellowship. The fellowship program does not cover living expenditures– these should be covered by methods of work at a university or a not-for-profit research study institute. It is the duty of the candidates themselves to guarantee that any extra financing is allowable in accordance with the guidelines relevant to their standard funding.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Required files:
- Completedapplication kind
- Letter of inspiration (max. one page)
- Description of your research study (max. one page)
- Supporting letter of supervisor/group leader (mentioning her/ his assistance and the requirement for cultivating the candidate’s interdisciplinary abilities)
- Copies of the research study diploma/transcript of records and potentially a doctoral certificate
Send your application in German or English through the web application system