TheUniversity of Exeter is providing Dean’s Awards for the scholastic year 2018-2019 The scholarship award is valued at ₤10,000, which will be granted to candidates with exceptional capacity.
TheUniversity of Exeter is a public research study university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Awards are readily available for pursuing full-time MBA program.
- StudySubject: Awards are granted in the field of service administration.
- ScholarshipAward: Awards are valued at ₤10,000
- Nationalities: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have bachelor’s degree.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
To use you have to publish a declaration of as much as 750 words, mentioning why you ought to be thought about for this award. Successful applications will then be shortlisted for interview with Professor David Bruce Allen, the Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Executive Dean of the Business School.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.